Monday, April 13, 2009

Dream Interpretation: The Flower House?

Last night I had this strange dream in which I was walking around the perimeter of a large and beautiful house... there were birds EVERYWHERE, in cages, in fences all around. And there were wild flowers climbing up the walls of the house. Then I went inside, it was MASSIVE, there were so many rooms, all beautifully decorated. And in one of them, there was a little boy, laying in a large bed. We talked for a while. And for some reason, his name was New Jersey or something... it was wierd. I kept asking him why his parents would name him that, but he gave me no answers.





PS: I have been house-hunting with my parents for a rental home, and maybe this is why I%26#039;m dreaming about a house.





Any ideas?

Dream Interpretation: The Flower House?
What a fascinating dream!





The birds in cages and the fences suggest that you might be feeling trapped in some way (maybe figuratively rather than literally). The fact that the flowers were WILD flowers, and the fact that you zeroed in on that (you titled your dream in this way) indicates to me that a part of you desires FREEDOM (the flowers were described as %26quot;climbing u the walls of the house%26quot;). The little boy inside the MASSIVE house suggest that you might feel somewhat %26quot;small%26quot; at this time - or that maybe you are insignificant in some way, but that you want to be included and spoken to and tended to. Asking the little boy why his parents did something odd (i.e., named him after a state) points to the possibility that you may think something your parents is doing is rather odd or unusual.





Best of luck to you in your house hunt,


~M~



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment