Monday, April 13, 2009

Can somesone give me a quick anaylsis of this poem "The flower"? and At the End by Ed Meek?

This isn%26#039;t my homework, but I think it would be better to do my english homework on poems I have somesort of understanding of instead of just picking two poems.





Alfred, Lord Tennyson


The Flower


Poem lyrics of The Flower by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.





Once in a golden hour


I cast to earth a seed.


Up there came a flower,


The people said, a weed.





To and fro they went


Thro%26#039; my garden bower,


And muttering discontent


Cursed me and my flower.





Then it grew so tall


It wore a crown of light,


But thieves from o%26#039;er the wall


Stole the seed by night.





Sow%26#039;d it far and wide


By every town and tower,


Till all the people cried,


%26quot;Splendid is the flower!%26quot;





Read my little fable:


He that runs may read.


Most can raise the flowers now,


For all have got the seed.





And some are pretty enough,


And some are poor indeed;


And now again the people


Call it but a weed.

Can somesone give me a quick anaylsis of this poem %26quot;The flower%26quot;? and At the End by Ed Meek?
try lookin it up on www.sparknotes.com



skin color charts

No comments:

Post a Comment