Monday, April 13, 2009

What type of wall stamps?

So i was thinking about doing some painting in my room. I am a teen so i want it to be really cute. i currently have light light light purple walls. i would like to do a stamping pattern on like a couple of my walls. i have a couple qeustions....


1) i have a window seat so should i only do it on the wall of my window seat?


2) what shape stamp should i do(no flowers) just like basic shapess...


3)and what colors should i do the stamp?


...my colors of my room are


walls:light light light purple


Bed spread: perrywinkle


Accent colors: sort of a hot pink and white

What type of wall stamps?
How about stamping the top of the window seat using what ever shape you want in a pattern using different colors or different shapes. Try it out on a long piece of pape first until you know what colors and shapes you like. You could then do it above your door, under a shelf, or on the edge of a bookcase. Good luck!



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment